- The Village has a license to operate the beach, which is owned by the Town of Oyster Bay
- The beach is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day, from 10:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m, provided lifeguards are on duty. Please check the signs posted at the beach. When the Village Hall is closed, you can call the Nassau County Department of Health Hotline at (516) 227-9700 for a pre-recorded message that will let you know if the beach is closed.
- A permit is required for parking at the beach (or in the lot), use of the dinghy / kayak storage racks and mooring
- Permits are required year-round.
- The fine for parking without a permit is a minimum of $50.00
- A permit is required to place a dinghy / kayak on the storage racks at the dock. No vessel may be placed before April 15th and all vessels must be removed by December 15th.
- Permits may be obtained here, by mail, or in person at the Village Hall (9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday).
- There is no payment required for mooring, however the resident must contact an approved mooring contractor, who will submit all required information to the Village.
- Fees for parking and storage racks are as outlined on the form